Montag, 15. Mai 2017
Sonntag, 14. Mai 2017
The desert seems vast, even endless, and yet scientists tell us that somewhere, even now, there is snow.
- Emotions you don’t understand upon viewing a sunset
- Lost pets, found
- Lost pets, unfound
- A secret lost pet city on the moon
- Trees that see
- Restaurants that hear
- A void that thinks
- A face half-seen just before falling asleep
- Trembling hands reaching for desperately needed items
- Silence when there should be noise
- Noise when there should be silence
- Nothing when you want something
- Something when you thought there was nothing
- Clear plastic binder sheets
- Scented dryer sheets
- Rain coming down in sheets
Sonntag, 5. März 2017
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep.
Welcome to Night Vale.
To start things off, I’ve been asked to read this brief notice:
The City Council announces the opening of a new Dog Park at the corner of Earl and Somerset, near the Ralph’s. They would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the Dog Park. People are not allowed in the Dog Park.
It is possible you will see Hooded Figures in the Dog Park.
The fence is electrified and highly dangerous. Try not to look at the Dog Park, and especially do not look for any period of time at the Hooded Figures. The Dog Park will not harm you.
And now, the news.